Equipping and empowering your colleagues with ASAM member benefits demonstrates your organization’s commitment to provide them with relevant resources that support and enhance their practices.Contact ASAM
Exclusive Member Savings
- Up to $200 in individual savings on LIVE events like our ASAM Annual Conference in April
- Online CME/MOC courses in our eLearning Center
- Savings select ASAM Publications
- Members Online Community - Network to develop professional relationships with others in your area.
Additional Organization Benefits:
- ASAM Career Center 20% savings to continue to cultivate ideal candidates.
- Exclusive savings on exhibit and sponsorship opportunities.
- 10% off full Annual Conference registration for groups of 5-9*
- 15% off groups of 10 or more*
*This discount cannot be combined with other discounts
Join Other Organizations such as:
- Contra Costa Health Services Group
- Hazelden Betty Ford
- Ideal Option
- Mercy Family Medicine
- Sarasota Memorial Healthcare System
- Trinity Health Oakland
- University of Florida School of Medicine
- University of Wisconsin
- And more.
|Group Size*||Per Member Savings|
|10 Members||10% per member|
|11-15 Members||15% per member|
|16 -25 Members||20% per member|
|26+ Members||25% per member|
|50+ Members||30% per member|
|100+ Members||35% per member|
*Excludes Student and Resident member types
Contact us at (301) 656-3920 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ASAM Member News
Subscribe to The ASAM Weekly!
The ASAM Weekly is a source of timely, useful news briefings of top stories for addiction medicine combined with ASAM developments in education, advocacy, state chapter news, and more.Subscribe Today