The ASAM Advocate
The ASAM Advocate is your source for timely, useful news briefings of top stories in addiction policy, combined with ASAM developments related to national and state addiction medicine advocacy.Subscribe
The ASAM Advocate contains five sections to provide an exhaustive resource on what is new in addiction medicine advocacy and policy.
- National Advocacy contains information on ASAM's efforts regarding legislative and regulatory advocacy at the federal level.
- State Advocacy highlights the incredible work of ASAM's state chapters to ensure that addiction policy in their state empowers them to treat their patients.
- Happenings on the Ground covers advocacy efforts by ASAM members and staff, including congressional testimonies and briefings.
- Member Voices collects media, including op-eds and podcasts, authored by or featuring ASAM members discussing addiction policy and the practice of addiction medicine.
- Addiction Policy in the News compiles the most insightful news media discussing addiction policy from the last month.
Next Issue: December 14, 2023
Subscribe to The ASAM Advocate
Your source for timely, useful news briefings of top stories in addiction policy.