Awards & Scholarships
ASAM Training Directors Award
The ASAM Annual Training Directors Award recognizes and honors an individual who has demonstrated outstanding training in the evaluation, treatment, research and teaching of substance use disorders.
- ASAM Annual Conference registration
- Roundtrip Air Fare to attend ASAM Annual Conference
- 2 Nights Lodging to attend ASAM Annual Conference
- Nominee is a Training Director for current ACAAM or ACGME accredited addiction medicine program
- The nominee has demonstrated leadership and vision in local program development, curriculum development and innovation in teaching and training methods
- The nominee has inspired trainees and colleagues alike a passion for the practice of addiction medicine.
September 23, 2022
Presented at The ASAM Annual Conference
Past Award Recipients
2021 Jeanette M. Tetrault, MD, FACP, FASAM
2020 Anna Lembke, MD, FASAM