If you are creating an ASAM Online account for the first time, please scroll down below the form and read the instructions before clicking on the "Create Account" link.
If you have an existing ASAM Online account, please log in below with your username and password to register for events, update your profile information, or renew your membership.
- If you don't know your password, or you've forgotten it, click Forgot Password and follow the instructions. You will be emailed a verification code which must be entered into the form before you can create a new password. Be sure to return to this page to log in again after your password change.
- If you don't know your username, or you've forgotten it, click Forgot Username and follow the instructions. Your username will be emailed to the email address we have for your account.
- If you are still unable to login, please contact us at 301.656.3920 or email@ASAM.org.
- When you click "Create Account" below, you will be redirected to a form where you will enter:
- A username of your own creation (no spaces allowed)
- A valid email address you wish to associate with your ASAM Online account (double-check to ensure there are no typos)
- A password of your own creation, which must meet the following standards:
- At least eight characters in total
- At least one lower-case letter
- At least one upper-case letter
- At least one number
- At least one special character (like "?", "#", "%", etc.)
- After you submit this information, a verification code will be sent to the email address you entered. Retrieve this code from your email, enter it into the form, and submit. Please allow up to ten minutes for the code to be sent to your email address. Check your spam or junk folders in case you don't see it. Do not leave this page until you have received your code.
- You will then be directed to the multi-page ASAM portal form where you will fill in more information like your name, address, company, etc. You must allow cookies to continue.
- Once you have completed the ASAM portal form, you can opt to sign up for a membership or go directly to your portal home screen ("Return to Home").
- Once you're at your portal home screen, click the ASAM logo in the upper left to direct you to the ASAM.org home page. Click "Login". Log in with the username and password you just created. You are now fully signed into the system and can access the e-Learning Center and, if you are a qualified member, the Journal of Addiction Medicine.