ASAM is improving the security of our member portal.
Beginning Friday, February 3rd, when you log into the ASAM Member portal, you will be prompted to log in using an email address as your username. If you already use an email address to log in, you will not notice any changes.
If you are not using an email address as your login, you will be prompted to enter your email address on file with ASAM and reset your password. Please note if you do end up needing to change your password after February 3rd, you may need to update your autofill and saved passwords on your browser/device.
If you require assistance logging into the portal, please contact us at 301.656.3920 or email@ASAM.org.
If you are creating an ASAM Online account for the first time, please scroll down below the form and read the instructions before clicking on the "Create Account" link.
If you have an existing ASAM Online account, please log in below with your username and password to register for events, update your profile information, or renew your membership.
- If you don't know your password, or you've forgotten it, click Forgot Password and follow the instructions. You will be emailed a verification code which must be entered into the form before you can create a new password. Be sure to return to this page to log in again after your password change.
- If you don't know your username, or you've forgotten it, click Forgot Username and follow the instructions. Your username will be emailed to the email address we have for your account.
- If you are still unable to login, please contact us at 301.656.3920 or email@ASAM.org.
When you click "Create Account" below, you will be redirected to a form where you will enter:
- First Name
- Last Name
- A valid email address you wish to associate with your ASAM Online account and will serve as your username (double-check to ensure there are no typos)
- A password of your own creation, which must meet have at least eight characters in total, one lower-case letter, one upper-case letter and one number one special character (like "?", "#", "%", etc.)
- You will then be directed to the multi-page ASAM portal form where you will fill in more information like your name, address, company, etc. You must allow cookies to continue.
- Once you have completed the ASAM portal form, you can opt to sign up for a membership or go directly to your portal home screen ("Return to Home").
- Once you're at your portal home screen, click the ASAM logo in the upper left to direct you to the ASAM.org home page. Click "Login". Log in with the username and password you just created. You are now fully signed into the system and can access the e-Learning Center and, if you are a qualified member, the Journal of Addiction Medicine.
- After you create an account, you will receive a verification email from MemberSuite Support. Please click the verification link provided to confirm your account. The link will expire in 7 days.