The e-LC is your online portal to education content in addiction medicine! It is the next-best thing to attending a session or course in person. For a full listing of e-LC content, visit the e-Live Learning Center page on our website.
Prior and during the conference, full registrants receive complimentary access to all session materials for printing in advance for review and note taking. PDF Handouts are viewable with iPhones and iPads. Session matterials can also be viewed in the Annual Conference App.
Full Registrants - Annual Conference and Pain and Addiction
Complimentary access to the recorded sessions 30 days following the conference.
- Log-in and visit your Dashboard
- Scroll down to Packages; select the conference title and view content/all sessions
- Select and activate the sessions title attended; select view
- Enter verification code when prompted, receiving a green check mark
- Claim credits and submit, receiving a green check mark
Note: Verification codes were provided onsite to all registrants. Please email the Education Department if you lost your verification code.
Daily Annual Conference Registrants and Fundamentals Course Registrants
- Registrants will not receive these courses in the e-LC
- Registrants will receive the evaluation and CME information from ASAM via email within 2 weeks.
Questions? Contact ASAM’s Education Department
American Society of Addiction Medicine
4601 North Park Avenue
Upper Arcade, Suite 101
Chevy Chase, MD 20815-4520
Phone: 301-656-3920 | Fax: 301-656-3815 | Email: email@example.com | Web: www.asam.org