Thank You for a Record-Breaking 47th Annual Conference!
The ASAM 47th Annual Conference was an unprecedented success. ASAM sends a heartfelt thanks to everyone who came to Baltimore, MD to attend the conference and made it such a special event. Here are just a few of the records we set this year:
Registered attendees: 1,881
Pre-conference course registrations: 698
What a week it was! Looking forward to seeing all of you and more at The ASAM 48th Annual Conference in New Orleans!
While the 47th Annual Conference is over you still can enjoy the many conference and pre-conference presentations through the ASAM e-Learning Center in less than 30 days. Stay tuned as we load this content. Check back later.
The ASAM Annual Conference is the nation’s premiere event providing the latest innovations and scientific developments in addiction medicine. The program includes exciting changes in format and structure to provide learning in a more interactive, casual and fun environment.
Meeting highlights include; symposia, workshops, poster presentations, special focus sessions and fun events designed to allow more effective learning and networking. Participate in the front-running conference that specializes in addiction medicine:
- Learn about new tools for diagnosis, treatment, patient care and public policy
- Explore the newest research and developments shaping the future of addiction medicine
- Network with medical professionals, researchers, leading scientists and policy advocates
- Find out about the latest science from leaders of federal agencies and institutions
- Discover evidence-based techniques, tools, technologies and practices
- Engage in discussions about strategies of integration of addiction medicine and primary care
- Participate in special on and off-site sessions that dive into substance use in Baltimore and the programs that seek to address it.