ASAM is dedicated to supporting, educating and establishing a presence for its valuable members and all physicians and clinicians interested in learning more about addiction medicine.
The new ASAM e-Learning Center (e-LC) has a new name, design and functionality. It offers 24/7 access to hundreds of hours of CME/CE. All courses are self-paced so you can fit education sessions in your busy schedule at home or at work. The new e-LC is also fully compatible with mobile devices, re-sizing to fit the smaller screens of tablets and smartphones.
That's not all that has changed! It is:
- Intuitive and easier to navigate
- Quicker to identify your interests
- Enhanced to provide more content and resources
- Easier to review and use CME Transcripts
- A better experience!
The e-LC is available to help fulfill your educational requirements. It contains content developed online and live and recorded webinars. It contains audio or video-synchronized presentations captured from ASAM's live courses. It also contains resources, materials and transcript information that may be accessed and downloaded.
Follow the online courses/sessions steps for CME credits provided. To see all of the CME/CE previously claimed, visit your Transcript in the e-LC (it's on your dashboard).
Login and follow instructions below.
Full Registrants - Annual Conference and Pain and Addiction
- Select Dashboard from the left menu
- Select the conference you are registered for under Packages
- Choose the sessions attended, activate and click the activated session's title
- Enter live attendance code when prompted and claim credits
Note: Live attendance codes were provided onsite to all registrants. Please email the Education Department if you lost your verification code.
Daily Annual Conference Registrants and Fundamentals Course Registrants
- Registrants will not receive these courses in the e-LC
- Registrants will receive evaluation and CME information form ASAM via email within 2 weeks.
**Full registered attendees from ASAM live events receive complimentary access to the recorded sessions and materials as a part of the original course registration fees.
***Visit the e-LC and click on "Free Sessions" under the Education Catalog tab to identify sponsored sessions that have been made available at no charge!