The ASAM e-Live Learning Center is available to help you fulfill your educational requirements. It contains Audio-synchronized PowerPoint™ presentations and printed materials captured from many of ASAM’s live courses. ASAM is dedicated to supporting, educating and establishing a presence for its valuable members. With that in mind, access to the ASAM e-Live Learning Center features:
- Opportunity to earn CME from live courses you were not able to attend
- Re-experience ASAM courses you attended in the past to view presentations you may have missed onsite and claim CME
- Audio synchronized to PowerPoint Presentation slides
- Downloadable MP3 Files
- Downloadable handouts and printed material
- Over 100 recorded sessions
- 24/7 accessibility
See Claiming CME in the e-Live Learning Center for instructions on how to claim your CME credit for courses taken online through e-Live Learning Center, and for courses taken live after April 2011.
If you have technical questions you can contact Customer Support at 289-695-5400 Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Registered attendees from the below live events get complimentary access to the material as a part of the original course registration fees.
***Visit the e-LLC and look for this icon Free Session to identify sponsored sessions that have been made available at no charge!!